After the total points have been counted to determine the win or lose result. Let’s see how baccarat has odds, how to bet, how much to pay, let’s see.
1.When predicting that the player’s side wins
- If the player side wins Will get a profit back 1 times the bet Assuming that bet 100 will get a payback of 100, another 100 profit, a total of 200
- If the player’s side loses lose all bets
- If the result is always will receive the full bet amount back
2.When predicting that the banker side wins
- If the banker wins, will receive a profit of 0.95 times the bet, assuming that bet 100 will get a payback of 100, a profit of 95, a total of 195 because there will be a 5% commission for the dealer
- If the dealer loses will lose all bets
- If the result is always will be refunded all
3.when predicting that both sides will draw
- If the results come out on both sides with the same points, will receive a profit of 8 times, assuming that a UFABET bet of 100 will receive a profit of 800 baht.
- If the result is a win or lose will lose all bets
4.When predicting whether to issue a pair of cards It will be a prediction that the first 2 cards of the betting side will have the same point. (no need to have the same face)
- If the first 2 cards of the betting side have the same value, the profit is 11 times, assuming that the bet is 100, the profit is 1,100.
- If no pair cards are issued will lose all bets
From the aforementioned payout rates, we can see that some of them offer high profits, the kind that can hardly wait to place bets. But wait, let’s look at the House Edge value or the casino’s odds first. online casino How much advantage will we have? Why are some paid so high? while some paid low
- when betting on the player side The house edge is 1.2351%.
- when betting on the banker side The casino has a 0579% advantage.
- when betting on a tie The house advantage is 14.3596%.
- when betting that a pair of cards is issued The house advantage is 10.3614%.