Crystal Palace 1-3 Chelsea: Collected after the Premier League game, the Blues trailed before overtaking at the stoppage time

Browse By

• Had a bad first half, even though Chelsea dominated possession. But the chance to shoot on target was 0
• Still, Chelsea was able to accelerate in the second half, eventually winning 3-1
• And what are these things that are waiting for Chelsea. Including what is a reflection that can be seen from the game? this

Crystal Palace 1-3 Chelsea: Collected after the Premier League game, the Blues trailed before overtaking at the stoppage time

Programme: Football Premier League 2023/24
Match date: Monday 12 February 2024
Stadium: Selhurst Park
Result: Crystal Palace 1-3 Chelsea


change one position

As he said after the last game, beating Aston Villa 3-1, with things already good, Mauricio Pochettino probably won’t change any more rotational teams. As in “nothing is lost, don’t… repair”

Who has returned to the starting line-up, only Thiago Silva, the 39-year-old veteran, has returned to the starting line-up again, replacing Benoit Badiachil in the pairing with Axel Disasi.

Everything else remains the same, with Noni Madueke starting on the right wing, Nicholas Jackson on the left flank with Connor Gallagher in the middle of the attack, which means Cole Palmer has to move up. Become the target of false nine again.

An additional bit of good news was on the bench. There are names of important young players like Levi Colville returning, as well as Trevoh Chalobah.

Colville was injured in the game. Middlesbrough 6-1 until disappearing from the team 4 previous matches, while Chalobah has not played a single match this ยูฟ่าเบท https://ufabet999.app season.

30-30-40

Not ten twenty thirty forty Please help me, I’m stuck in an elevator, but 30-30-40 is the pre-match estimate that Crystal Palace have a 30% chance of winning the game and a 30% chance of drawing, while Chelsea have a slightly smaller chance at 40%.

The important factor apart from Chelsea’s form in the previous match is the fact that Roy Hodgson is facing a serious injury crisis. The entire offensive game is missing, both Michael Olise and Eberechi Ese, directly . In the middle there is no Cheikh Doucoure and at the back there is no Mark Guehi and Rob Holding.

However, the actual scene in the first half at Selhurst Park made Chelsea gulp. He wiped the beads of sweat from his face.

Where do you control the ball?

In the first half, Chelsea dominated possession from start to finish. For many minutes, the value came out at 80:20% before the first 45 minutes ended at 79:21.

However, it falls into the category of “good but poor” when even though they have superior possession of the ball, But the chance to finish never came. Singha’s offensive game couldn’t do anything. Before there was a chance for the first time, it happened in the final minute when Connor Gallagher ‘s shot was not on target.

Importantly, that also happened after a mistake in knocking the ball between Noni Madueke – Moises Caicedo, which led to the ball being stolen and thrown into Jefferson Lerma’s net in the 30th minute.

And it made a strange picture of the first half that even though Chelsea had much more control of the ball. But had to fall behind 0-1, with Palace having 6 chances to finish in the third frame, while Chelsea only had one chance. And it doesn’t match the frame either.